Friday, January 2, 2009

SHOCKWAVE 12.27.08

For my first blog of the new year I want to start off with some pictures I did last weekend.

A few friends and myself jumped in my car and went out to Erie, PA to see SHOCKWAVE. If you don't know anything about Shockwave here is a little bit of background info...

Many millions of years ago on the planet Cybertron life existed, but not life as we know it today. Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. They were called Autobots and Decepticons, but the brutal Decepticons were driven by a single goal... TOTAL DOMINATION!

If you are scratching your head asking yourself "what the hell is he talking about" don't worry. To keep it simple Shockwave is a hardcore band from Pennsylvania based around the cartoon Transformers. And let me be clear... I mean the cartoon and only the cartoon. The movie that came out in 2007 was absolute garbage.

So anyway here are some of my favorites from the show.
And as usual I have included a link to the bands myspace (for those interested in checking them out) and a link to more pictures of each band.

SHOCKWAVE
Myspace - Pictures




Wisdom In Chains
Myspace - Pictures




Shai Hulud
Myspace - Pictures


Borrowed Time
Myspace - Pictures


Steel Nation
Myspace - Pictures

No comments: