Friday, November 7, 2008

Elenora 11.01.08


Elenora 11.01.08, originally uploaded by xChrisZx.

I got a call from my friend Nathen (who I have known since 2nd grade) telling me that his band is playing in Lake Station, IN & I should come check them out. Since I don't see Nathen very often & I had nothing else to do I packed up my camera, hopped in the car & went to the Lake Station Eagles Club.

To put it simple Elenora is a metal band. They have one demo song on their myspace & they are recording a new demo very soon. The song on their myspace page is defiantly not a good example of what they sound like now. To be honest it isn't very good. So bookmark their page & give them time to record their new demo & check back later.

You can check them out on myspace HERE.
You can see the rest of their pictures HERE.

No comments: