Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amy & Matt 03.21.09

Last Saturday I teamed up with Nikki from Nichole Frank Photography to shoot Amy & Matt's wedding.

Amy & Monica have been best friends for years so Monica was on the other side of the camera as Amy's maid of honor. Oh & did I mention that Amy is also a photographer? Check out her site Amy Straka Photography!

The gift for the groomsman was a small pocket knife & they decided to have some "fun" with one of the ushers.


























And just for fun I am throwing in the picture of Monica reading her speech from her phone.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Monica looks beautiful!

Amy Straka Waters said...

I LOVE it! Thank you so much! You did an amazing job! I can't wait to see all of the photos! (online, rather than sneaking peeks over your shoulder while I hang out with Monica)

You are awesome!