Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rockstar Taste Of Chaos Tour 03.12.09

This past Thursday I went into Chicago to shoot the Taste Of Chaos Tour at the Vic Theater. I don't shoot many big shows so not being allowed on the stage & not using a flash was a different experience for me. Either way I had a lot of fun, met some other cool photographers & ended up with some pretty cool shots.

Big ups to Mara over at I Surrender Records for getting me a photo pass to the show!

Thursday





Check out the rest of the Thursday pictures HERE.

Bring Me The Horizon




Check out the rest of the Bring Me The Horizon pictures HERE.

Four Year Strong



Check out the rest of the Four Year Strong pictures HERE.

Pierce The Veil



Check out the rest of the Pierce The Veil pictures HERE.

Cancer Bats




Check out the rest of the Cancer Bats pictures HERE.

1 comment:

Lucas.Carter said...

top right image is *outstanding*